Looking For Financing For Your Restaurant?
Apply for the Universal Cash Fund Restaurant Financing Program
Universal Cash Fund has a special cash advance program for restaurants allowing you to recieve up to $500,000 in working capital per restaurant location within 7 days. With our restaurant financing program we will purchase a small percentage of your future credit card sales until the payback is completed, giving you the cash advance your business needs now.
Our restaurant financing program requirements are simple, to be eligible for our restaurant cash advance, your business must:
- Accept Visa or Master Card as a method of payment.
- Have minimum credit and debit card sales of $2,500 per month.
- Be current with your lease.
Get a custom quote from a specialist by filling out the form on the left, or you may continue reading to find out why our restaurant financing program is your best option.
Universal Cash Fund Restaurant Cash Advance Program Offers:
- Up to $250,000 per business location.
- We can advance you up to 1.5 times your monthly credit card sales volume
- Over 90% Approval Rate on all merchant cash advance applications.
- Once approved, you will recieve funds in 7 days or less
- Universal Cash Fund has no fixed payment schedule, we only get paid when you get paid
- You may use the funds from your merchant cash advance however you choose
How do cash advances differ from restaurant business loans?
Merchant cash advances are based on merchants’ future credit card transactions. Unlike traditional loan programs, a cash advance is totally unsecured (does not require collateral or a personal guarantee). The program is available to business with good or bad credit. Because the merchant cash advance is based on future credit card receivables, a good credit score is not required to be approved. Unlike loans, applying for a merchant cash advance takes literally minutes and approval is typically done within 24 hours.
What can merchant cash advances be used for?
Merchants are free to use funding from their cash advances for anything they desire. Unlike other financing options available to businesses through banks and private lenders, we do not require a plan for the funding and we don’t require that it be used for any specific purposes. A cash advance can be used for expansion, renovations, payroll, equipment, general business cash flow, or anything that you decide.
Learn Why a Restaurant Cash Advance is Better than a Restaurant Business Loan
- Even if the applicant has good personal credit and has been in business for over a year, banks and other lenders consider the restaurant industry to be extremely high-risk. Many lenders will not provide restaurant loans at all, while those that do tend to be very selective. We can provide a business cash advance for restaurants that have not been in business for a long time.
- Because the restaurant industry is fast-paced and constantly changing, owners often seek capital to renovate, advertise and expand. Conventional restaurant loans take to long to qualify for and may not be approved in time. Our restaurant financing program will provide you cash in as little as 7 days.
- Unlike a restaurant business loan that requires a fixed payment, a merchant cash advance is based on credit card sales volume… so durring a slow time it allows the restaurant to pay less. A restaurant cash advance is designed to accommodate owners with the natural patterns of business ups and downs. We get paid when you get paid.
- Even if you have applied and been rejected for restaurant loans, you may be able to qualify for a restaurant cash advance. We have helped hundreds of restaurant owners who were turned down by banks and other lenders.
- A restaurant owner must be able to handle emergencies or be able to act on an opportunity quickly. Conventional restaurant loans could take months to secure while a merchant cash advance will provide you with the working capital your business needs in as little as 72 hours.